Re: Call graph for Modula-2

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: Call graph for Modula-2
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 15:42:39 +0000

Dear Michael,

If you are after other things, we have written tools analysing the use of procedures and imports over a set of modules. Unfortunately, the specification is only written in German. As I believe you can understand German, attached you find both the so-called “Pflichtenheft.TXT” as well as all sources belonging to this little project called ‘Clients’.

Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. em. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
IPCC Vice-Chair WGII
Systems Ecology - Institute of Biogeochemistry and Pollutant Dynamics
CHN E 24
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 595-4050 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!