Re: [glug-nith-discuss] February Farewell programming contest on Codeche

From: Giriraj Sharma
Subject: Re: [glug-nith-discuss] February Farewell programming contest on Codechef
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 23:56:11 +0530

The banner is to be uploaded by one of us in administrative console. There is an option for Relative URL of contest CSS:. I don't know exactly but that is how we can probably upload the banner image. There must be some mention about it in the "How to Set Problems" page[1].

[1] http://www.codechef.com/wiki/uploading-problems