Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] apt-get error

From: Vivek Shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] apt-get error
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:26:17 +0530

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 05:28:43AM +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> >i had tried the in.archive.ubuntu.com mirror too but that hadn't
> >helped...but i guess that wsn't whr the problem ws...but i'll change to the
> >indian mirror now since evrything's working well and this will be more
>
> That is an Indonesian mirror. India has no mirror of her own.

Exactly India has no Ubuntu mirrors and Bangladesh has though lets not talk
about the bandwidth though. For me the Australian mirror work faster than the
Indian one so if anyone wants they can use au.archive.ubuntu.com
Looks like I am late in on the fun as I checked my mutt mailbox screen was full
of GLUG-NITH mailing list mails. Thats a pleasant surprise.
And yes just for info got kicked yesterday.........

Regards,
Vivek
--
Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll meet them on your way down.
                -- Wilson Mizner