Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] A nice way to take inputs in C programs.

From: Rakesh Pandit
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] A nice way to take inputs in C programs.
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:40:53 +0530

Hi,

Cool, Now everyone out here can make a shell for his/her application.

try any one of these to see for yourself: GNU Bash (ie., gnome-terminal or
konsole in most GNU/Linux systems), GNU Emacs, etc..

We all by default use readline for our shell and are able to fix wthr
to use vi editor shortcuts or emacs keys to work arround. By default
we use emacs mode but if anyone is ok with vi then he can change the
mode using
vi-editing-mode () function
M-C-j is comand line keys to change the mode, bound to
emacs-editing-mode when in vi mode and to vi-editing-mode in emacs
mode

--
Regards
Rakesh

Linux, the choice of a GNU generation  -o)
Kernel 2.6.19  on a i686                       /\
                                                      _\_v