[Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Announcing the list.

From: vivek shah
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Announcing the list.
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:38:16 +0530

On 1/26/07, Arjun Shankar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Could you put the mailing list link
> (http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/glug-nith-discuss) on the
> Web site under the mailing list section?

Done.

> We may also need some posters or notices to be put up in this regard
> in the campus.

>>CCing Shah on this.

>>Shah, we need to popularise the mailing list. What do you say?

    Yes, exactly the mailing list will greatly help out cos in recent weeks we are seeing a surge in the number of GNU/Linux users in the college and the problems they crop up with makes them run around rooms or just format it so if they join the list and speak their problems it will be easily sorted out so I think we need to put up posters about the list and also we will speak about the mailing list in the GLUG meet and also we need to put up posters to inform people where they can store their stuff in the Comp Centre where we installed Dapper instead of cluttering the Desktop...
N Arjun could u preferably call me Vivek ................. Shah sounds like an office tag wont it Shankar ;)

Regards,
Vivek

--
Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
                -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"