ghm-discuss

Re: GHM 2022 in İzmir, Turkey, 01-02 October: call for presentations, ev

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: GHM 2022 in İzmir, Turkey, 01-02 October: call for presentations, even remote
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 18:40:58 +0200

Hello Tobias.

On 2022-09-12 at 16:26 +0000, Tobias Platen wrote:

> Yes, I want to do a remote talk about GNU Lilypond and how I make libre
> licensed Desktop Music [1]. This also includes synthesized singing,
> where I am going to sample my own voice. For each song I publish the
> complete score as a ly file, and all files needed to control the
> rendering process.

Very nice idea.  I am publishing a stub paragraph about your talk;
please send me the actual title and abstract to fill in when you have
them ready, and contact me in advance so that we can test your
connection with jitsi or jami.

Thanks!

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  https://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".