gforth

Re: Hiw to use graphics in gforth?

From: mhx
Subject: Re: Hiw to use graphics in gforth?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 21:44:37 +0200

On 2022-05-20 19:11, paul.ortais@aida-sea.com wrote:
[..]
Though I can live with just at-xy and and scarce polices, the lack of
graphics words in Gforth, and the reluctance to provide them in
                            *************************************
general in Forth, has something extremely bizarre that I concluded is
a part of an "elite" club wanting to remain tiny.

Everybody loves a good rant, but in this case you are not looking
further than your nose is long (as we say in the Netherlands).

All of the major Forth systems (and this includes Gforth)
support graphics.

Just type "gforth opengl" in Google and find two pages full of relevant
results, including four Youtube videos.

-marcel