Re: Incompatibility gmm++ 5.3 vs 5.1 due to gmm::lapack_ipvt

From: Renard Yves
Subject: Re: Incompatibility gmm++ 5.3 vs 5.1 due to gmm::lapack_ipvt
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 09:26:04 +0200

Dear Hans,

Indeed, no MAJOR_VERSION and MINOR_VERSION in gmm_arch_config.h, you are right.

May be the easiest way is to test a macro definition existing in a version and not in the other. For instance, in gmm_std.h,

GMM_NOPERATION_ is defined in version 5.1 and not in 5.4 (because it is replaced by a inline function).

Best regards,

Yves