difficulties installing getfem on your redhat os cluster

From: Lesage,Anne Cecile J
Subject: difficulties installing getfem on your redhat os cluster
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 20:38:53 +0000

Dear all

Jinzhen Chen has been working on installing getfem for me on our hpc cluster

The solution that performs best is through the docker. He transformed it in a singularity container because we do not have docker installed on our server.

However when I call the export_to_vtu method in a python script to be able to visualize my results

I get the following error "AttributeError: 'MeshFem' object has no attribute 'export_to_vtu"

Jinzhen also installed getfem/5.4.1 sucessfully in its serial version on the cluster

However with this installed library we also get the error

"AttributeError: 'MeshFem' object has no attribute 'export_to_vtu"

But also an error when calling the solver

Do you have a recommendation of newer versions of the source code or the docker that does not run into those issues?

Thank you

Regards

Anne-Cecile

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.