geiser-users

ERT with-temp-buffer Geiser and SRFI-64

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: ERT with-temp-buffer Geiser and SRFI-64
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 22:13:24 +0100

Dear Geiser community,

I am stuck at a crossing road between Emacs, ERT, Geiser, SRFI 64 and Guile ! Too much for my current knowledge.

I would like to evaluate a temporary buffer with Geiser. The said buffer is filled with a Guile script that should write to a file how many tests have been run with a SRFI 64 test suite.

All of this is part of an ERT test that finally reads from the written file a number to compare to the expected.

Unfortunately, my script does not seems to write anything to a file.

If my explanations are not that clear, here is the script I am working on :

https://framagit.org/Jeko/emacs-srfi64/-/raw/master/srfi64-test.el

And here is the command line I use to run the ERT test :

emacs -batch -l ert -l srfi64-test.el -f ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit

Thank you for anything you could bring to my attention !

--
Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski

GPG: 036B 4D54 B7B4 D6C8 DA62 2746 700F 5E0C CBB2 E2D1