gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Segfault

From: Greg
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Segfault
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:20:06 -0500

Uwe,

    I wanted to report a segfault. I have been using GC without issues,but today I wanted to try using a Tab to access one of my drives. This is my second attempt. The first attempt I was able to set tabs for all my drives and it worked well. I rebooted the computer and when logging in as root user  GC reported a segfault.. It was around the holidays, so I didn't want to bother you with it.. Today, I tried with just one drive tab and rebooted,the GC reported a segfault.. I have attached the stack trace.. If you need any thing from me please ask.

Thanks,Greg