gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] gnome-commander | Bookmarks backup (#106)

From: Lukas Petrus (@kulich)
Subject: [gcmd-dev] gnome-commander | Bookmarks backup (#106)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:29:55 +0000

Lukas Petrus created an issue:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander/-/issues/106

Hallo,
I just reinstall my PC from old Fedora 29 to new 34 after long time.
I do not found any gnome-commander files on file system which contains
bookmarks and other configuration.
Could you extend documentation where these files are please or how it is
possible migrate it to new instance?
Thank you,
Lukas

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander/-/issues/106
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.