gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] gnome-commander | "Execute" not shown in file popup menu

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] gnome-commander | "Execute" not shown in file popup menu (#97)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 10:12:17 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for testing that, Michael. Now we know that it's possible to directly
respond from here in the GitLab issue 👍☺️

Regarding your question: The issue was fixed by me after Paul confirmed that my
latest commit solved it.

Just for the records for all others on that list here: Kindly do not send an
email directly those email-addresses mentioned by GitLab in the future. The
reason is that all responses will be shown to be sent by the user "gcmd-dev" in
the related GitLab threads. This username is the one I setup on GitLab for
those notification emails. If you want to get in contact with the author of an
issue in GitLab, please open an own account there and comment directly on that
platform. :-)

Best
Uwe