gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] New branch gcmd-1-12

From: mi
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] New branch gcmd-1-12
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 23:39:44 +0100

Uwe,

Nice to hear you keep it on !

I've different laptops with different versions (also of Debian / Arch ) and a
PC where i did not even tryo to migrate from 1.4 :( I admit it's a mess.

(wll, it's springtime now and you might now i'm a committed hooby gardener with
lots of projects ....)

But it's on my list now, compiling the beta.

All the best --mi