gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] bookmarks manager window screwed [FIXED]?

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] bookmarks manager window screwed [FIXED]?
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:13:51 +0100

> Can not move entries up or down anymore, buttons are missing (screenshot).
> Well maybe YAGUU (yet another gnomish update ugliness) and will be gone
> within days. (this is debian unstable with daily updates) Just pls would
> somebody check with something more stable ?
>
> ps. don't mind my huge fonts, i'm used to run into trouble with them.

That's because your widgets are too fat for the bookmark dlg ;o)

I've changed the code to allow resizing of the dlg, so you can have all
the buttons visible again (rev #1567).

There is one thing that surprises me a bit - the listbox rows are too
small for your font. Is there the same problem in other gcmd dlg windows
(like advrename)?

Enjoy,
Piotr