fsukgov

Re: [Free Software in UK Gov] meeting Wednedsay 9th Jan

From: Chris Francis
Subject: Re: [Free Software in UK Gov] meeting Wednedsay 9th Jan
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:09:13 +0000

Just to confirm then.

4:30pm IBM South Bank,

I have Eddie Bleasdale, Aidan McGuire, Annie Machon so far.  I think Gerry Gavigan was available too.

Location:

http://www-05.ibm.com/uk/locations/sbnk.html

regards

Chris

Chris Francis
Chrisf1 Francis in Second Life
Government Programmes
IBM
76 Upper Ground
South Bank
London SE1 9PZ

Tel:(44) 020 7202 3239
Mobile: (44) 0779 366 2520
Fax: 020 7202 5068
address@hidden

From: Aidan McGuire <address@hidden>
To: Free Software in UK Government <address@hidden>
Date: 08/01/2008 11:42

Matt,

I will be traveling down on the train :)

Aidan

http://www.gnu.org/people/mattl/