fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Copyright opinions

From: roy.evison
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Copyright opinions
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 17:03:05 +0000

---- Simon Ward <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 06:04:53AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> > I would tend to agree but what two parties set up is between them
> > unless published under particular auspices. Yes software will have a
> > useful, or sellable, life-span but setting parameters may not be
> > useful.If you are a free-lance developer how do you guarantee your
> > income?
> Dear if you care to listen,
                             copyright, and that is eventually what is being
talked about, not isolated areas like software, is governed by law and
validated by the  country it is registered in. Individuals want paying for what
they do and if that involves repeat payments then o.k. but that is different to
organisations exercising thier collective muscles.

Roy.