fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Software Font Links & Thank you!

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Software Font Links & Thank you!
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:42:43 +0000

Hi Dave

It was over a year ago that you did your talk but I still remember it.
The Inkscape + Spiro video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OaLZuFZxdk>
was amazing.

I've put the links (with a little clean up) on the wiki page for your
talk. http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/2008-09-16

Regards,
Mike.
MFS Chair.