fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Logo Competition

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Logo Competition
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 01:09:43 +0100

Pete Morris wrote:
So I'm sorry for effectively rubbishing what is obviously someone's hard work, especially when not providing anything better myself.

Put out a design! :)

Inkscape is really easy to get started with and if I can create two, frankly, very unimaginative logos in less than 5 minutes, surely you and loads of other people can take 10mins and create something awesome! :)

You don't know until you try! :)