fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Logo Competition

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Logo Competition
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:59:58 +0100 (BST)

Lucy <address@hidden> wrote:
> > http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/Logo_Competition#Entries
> We now have four entries and the competition ends on Monday.
>
> At least one of the entrants has said they are willing to make changes
> based on our feedback. So let us hear your thoughts!

I like the style and proportions of logo one (vertical bee) because
I think it'll print better and looks more obviously not a bee's head,
but the position of logo two (horizontal).

The bee theme seems a good idea to combine with the GNU, but then
I would say that, wouldn't I?

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software