fsuk-manchester

Re: [Fsuk-manchester] LugRadio 2009

From: Lucy
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] LugRadio 2009
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:58:52 +0100

2009/9/7 Richard Smedley <address@hidden>:
> Lucy wrote:
>>
>> Ticket reservations are now open for LugRadio 2009. I know lots of
>> people from MFS are planning to go and I can't wait. It promises to be
>> a great weekend, especially with OggCamp on the Sunday!
>>
>> Information and tickets available at: http://lugradio.org/live/2009/
>>
>> I look forward to seeing people there.
>
> Does FSUK-Mcr have a stall there?
> I manned a stall for AFFS at LUGRadio Live in 2005, & for
> the MOST project there in 2006, but haven't been since.
>
> It would be a shame if there were no Free Software stalls
> at such a community event.

We are indeed planning on having a stall there. I need to chase it up
in fact, since I've not heard anything for a while!

As ever we are planning on selling badges, stickers and books [1].
Actually, we are still looking for people to help out on the stall. I
think there's three of us so far, but the more we get the more talks
we can all go to! Volunteers will be rewarded with a warm-happy
feeling (and maybe maltesers, as it seemed to work for the ORG stall
last time). So if anyone's interested, please let us know..

[1] A list is up at: http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/Merchandise