fsuk-manchester

[Fsuk-manchester] Is Microsoft addictave ?

From: Peter Colton
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Is Microsoft addictave ?
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:39:28 +0100

        Hello all,

Over last few days i been think the microsoft and iplayer over.

With a bit to much of our leader's voice :
fsfe-gplv3-richard-stallman.theora.ogg

From what I see with Richard veiw ofi free software and DRM. Is that they can
work together but the user must be able go get DRM keys to unlock the DRM.

As I see it the basic princeple of the freedom the software and one wants is
stopped if the user can not disable the DRM with it shipped with free
software.

The microsoft user as no software freedoms. They just hope they get a deal.

So when a microsoft user install iplayer its just rubbing the point home that
they are getting a bad deal. It must be like some kind of addiction that they
have with microsoft. Its just billy boy that got the good stuff and his
subcontracter the BBC.

It must be good because it cost lots of money.

        Regards

                    peter colton