[Fsfe-uk] Preparations for Software Freedom Day 2019 in Manchester

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Preparations for Software Freedom Day 2019 in Manchester
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 10:51:51 +0100

Hi Free Software supporters

Preparations are well underway for Software Freedom Day 2019 in
Manchester.  The event this year is on Saturday, 21st September and will
be at Manchester Central Library.  The SFD wiki page for the event is:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2019/UK/Manchester

If you want to do a talk or demo at the event then let me know.  A full
slot is 30 minutes but we can accommodate lightning talks/demos of 15
minutes.

Regards,
M.
MFS Chair.