Re: Need Help!!Getting Different glyph_locations in freetype 2.0.9 and 2

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: Need Help!!Getting Different glyph_locations in freetype 2.0.9 and 2.10.0
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 01:59:14 +0900

Read tt_face_get_location() in src/truetype/ttpload.c

On 2023/04/27 0:36, Jain, Ankit wrote:
Thank you mpsuzuki .Yes, these are types that changed over the time but I tried
simply changing to FT_Byte* to  FT_Long* to newer version but that doesn't help.
Can somebody help me in getting those old values with new freetype or some
other suggestion.

Thanks,
Ankit Jain