Fw: How to have sharp fonts?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Fw: How to have sharp fonts?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 15:01:01 +0000 (UTC)

Can someone help this guy, please?

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: How to have sharp fonts? Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:23:23 +0000
Hello werner
I have problem with all linux distros about fonts generally, fonts are very
smooth or fuzzy and it hurts my eyes when i read more of the texts , but on
windows is very pleasurable to read texts.
Is there any patches to improve the fonts to be like windows, very sharp, i'm
ready to dive into freetype code and do some changes and compile it (although
i'm not programmer)
i'm running debian testing currently, and i really need to use it
best regards

--- End Message ---