Deactivating the mailing list's digest feature

From: Werner LEMBERG
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:53:54 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,

within the next days we are going to deactivate the list's digest
feature.  The reason is that it splits threads, which makes it both
hard to reply and to follow the order of the replies.  A recent
example on the `freetype-devel` list is the subject line

```
FreeType INSTCTRL behavior
```

which the digest feature changed to

```
FreeType INSTCTRL behavior (Po Lu) (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 217, Issue 8)
```

This is just a warning e-mail, you don't have to do anything: We will
switch all digest users to normal e-mail list mode.