Re: glyph diagram

From: Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Subject: Re: glyph diagram
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 20:09:33 +1200

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:24:32 +0200, Dave via FreeType users wrote:

> Do you know where I might find a 600 dpi version of the freetype
> glyph metrics?

Presumably you mean the diagrams here
<http://freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/step2.html#section-1>.

How does the enclosed look? It was generated with a Python script I
threw together this afternoon. Currently it exactly mimics the layout of
the original diagrams (using the Noto Serif font), which may not be the
best ;). I can generate it at any resolution you like.