glyph diagram

From: Dave
Subject: glyph diagram
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:24:32 +0200

Hi

I have written a textbook on flight simulation, which uses freetype character generation for aircraft displays. The book includes the diagrams on glyph metrics from the freetype documentation but the publisher has asked for a higher resolution diagram.

Do you know where I might find a 600 dpi version of the freetype glyph metrics?

Kind regards

Dave Allerton

David Allerton BSc,PhD,PGCE,CEng,FIEE,FRAeS

Emeritus Professor of Computer Systems Engineering

Department of Automatic Control & Systems Engineering

University of Sheffield

Mappin St

Sheffield S1 3JD

phone: +44 (0)1433 639768