RE: [External] Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Native TTF name sometimes contains c

From: Boppe, Balakrishna (D&G COE)
Subject: RE: [External] Aw: Re: Re: Re: Re: Native TTF name sometimes contains crap
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:32:07 +0000

Hi,

We want to create fonts using  pixelsize of the order of 14, which would
eventually be displayed on DPI 114 display device. However, the fonts are not
looking smoother at this pixel size.

Any special settings that we need enable make the fonts smoother ? Like
sub-pixel rendering enable OR HINTING or anything.

Please provide the guidance!

Thanks,
Bala.