Some error after compiled and linked to the freetype file on M1 Macbook

From: 劉家達
Subject: Some error after compiled and linked to the freetype file on M1 Macbook :(
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 10:30:29 +0800

Dear:
I successfully configured the file and include it normally. There is no error after linking, but when I have FT_Init_FreeType, it gives me Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
 "_FT_Init_FreeType", referenced from:
 _main in main-a92552.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation),

After carefully reading INSTALL.UNIX and fix the so-called “Interdependency with HarfBuzz” problem, I still cannot fix this error, it there something wrong with the arm64 architecture?

Best,
Andy