[fluid-dev] Drum kits on bank 129

From: John Kolen
Subject: [fluid-dev] Drum kits on bank 129
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:11:53 -0700

Hi,
I'm having an issue accessing the FluidR3_GM.sf2 drum kits if the soundfont is loaded with an offset of 1. I can see that the standard drum kit is at 129-000 according to the inst command. However, when I set Bank LSB to 1 and Bank MSB to 1 with Program Channel 0, I get nothing on the output. If I set the offset to zero and reduce the Bank LSB, I get the drum instruments from standard. The other kits are available with program channel changes.
Also, when I load a soundfont without drums first, followed by FluidR3 with offset 1, channel presets are for program 0 on the first file, but channel 9 has no presents.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,
John