fianchetto-users

[Fianchetto-users] Rnv: Addition: Fianchetto address@hidden

From: Ignacio García Fernández
Subject: [Fianchetto-users] Rnv: Addition: Fianchetto address@hidden
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:25:57 +0000

Hi, just received this.

Ignacio

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Addition: Fianchetto Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:13:05 +0100 (BST)
Hi

One of our visitors has submitted your entry Fianchetto to LinuxLinks.com.

This entry has been approved.  It will appear after the next update (under 24
hours),
and will be listed in both the category
"Software/Games/Board_and_Card_Games/Chess" and in the What's New section,
http://www.linuxlinks.com/New/

New additions are not listed until the site pages are rebuilt as we prefer using
static pages for our links database.

To keep our database accurate we would really appreciate if you would let
us know of any changes to your listing, including any change in URL.  The link
and
description can be modified at
http://www.linuxlinks.com/portal/cgi-bin/modify.cgi

If you would like us to announce new versions of Fianchetto please
send information to address@hidden, or alternatively you can post
details at our Linux news service,
http://www.linuxlinks.com/portal/news/submit.php

If you haven't already done so, you are more than welcome to add a
reciprocal link to us. We have a range of small banners at
http://www.linuxlinks.com/portal/content/html/link.shtml

Regards,
Steve Emms
address@hidden