Re: running espresso on hpc

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: running espresso on hpc
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 09:46:39 +0200

Hi,

In general, ESPResSo needs to be compiled on the platform where it will be used. It is difficult to make a diagnosis without the actual error message you got, but if you copied the ESPResSo build folder from an Ubuntu workstation to a HPC cluster, it will not work because the shared libraries on the HPC cluster won't match the Ubuntu shared libraries.

Best,
JN