[ESPResSo-users] lbboundary

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] lbboundary
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 19:04:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Espresso users,

I want to use a cylinder boundary for my lbfluid. I want to ask some questions:
1. can I use penetrable or direction or reflecting for this boundary?
2. If I use "reflecting 2", will the boundary condition be bounce-back condition which is nice for a lbboundary? What is your suggestion?
3. Espresso manual says "This has important implications for the location of hydrodynamic boundaries which are generally considered to be halfway between two nodes to first order". my main cylinder which contains all the particles has a radius of 25 and I want my lbboundary to have the same radius. Do you see any contradictions of this and the Espresso manual statement?

Very sincerely,
Roya