espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Fwd: Research Software Development Practice Survey

From: Ulf Schiller
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Fwd: Research Software Development Practice Survey
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:55:50 -0400

Hi all,

Apologies for posting this to the list, but since ESPResSo is featured rather prominently in said manuscript, I thought it might be useful if any of the core developers could fill out this survey.

Also, any input from other software projects that you might be working on will be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Ulf