espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] problems with Cython

From: Florian Weik
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] problems with Cython
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 12:14:00 +0200

Hi,
could you please tell us which version or commit of espresso you are using. It might also be useful to attach the configure.log of your failed build. For a short time there was a bug this week that prevented the python interface of the master to build this week, but you seem to have a different issue.

Cheers,
Florian