espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo not linking on freshest commit

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo not linking on freshest commit
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:02:30 +0100

Dear all,

I'm posting this on the developer's list, since I'm working with the
latest version (31c4458e95dba10f8...) of ESPResSo. Would anyone know
why I'm getting the following error while linking the code?

forces.cpp:(.text+0x8c7): undefined reference to `espressoSystemInterface'
forces.cpp:(.text+0x8cc): undefined reference to
`EspressoSystemInterface::update()'

I can't find any obvious problem--the class gets instantiated in
EspressoSystemInterface.hpp and forces.cpp does load that file.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best,
Tristan