espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] adress sample and code base

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] adress sample and code base
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:12:18 +0100

Hi!

Before we bury ADResS, I would actually like to hear Christoph's opinion. We cannot provide support for ADResS in Espresso, but on the other hand, it is not that difficult to maintain. Ok, there will be a switch to Python...

If Christoph is willing to care a bit for ADResS, it might be worthwhile to keep it. Otherwise, we indeed will have to remove the code.

Axel