espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] adress sample and code base

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] adress sample and code base
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:17:31 +0100

Hi Pierre!

The ADResS implementation in ESPResSo is merely a proof-of-concept implementation. It does *not* give any performance advantage over a full simulation in high resolution, and it contains only the most basic ADResS functionality. If you want to use ADResS, you should probably go for ESPResso++.

Have a look at

Otherwise, here you'll finde ES++
  http://www.espresso-pp.de/

We were already thinking whether we remove it from the ESPResSo code entirely.

Olaf