espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] bootstrap.sh error

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] bootstrap.sh error
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:19:49 +0100

Hi Ivan and the rest,

at present, we are in the progress of moving to libtool, which you need
to install. It is a standard Ubuntu/SuSE/macports/xxx package.

At present, the libtool build is not fully functional, in particular
CUDA doesn't work yet. So libtool is included, but currently disabled
(but still needs to be present on your system for bootstrapping). In a
couple of days we should have it working.

Cheers,
Axel

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold