espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Planning release 3.2

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Planning release 3.2
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:22:12 +0100

Hello everybody!

We are planning to make a new release 3.2 of ESPResso somewhere around
mid-April. This means that we will feature-freeze the master branch at
the end of March.

Does anyone of you plan to add a new feature to ESPResSo that we do not
already know about? If you have any new features that you would like to
add to the new release, please commit them by the end of March at the
latest!

Olaf
--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart