espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] BOND_ANGLEDIST and BOND_ENDANGLEDIST

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] BOND_ANGLEDIST and BOND_ENDANGLEDIST
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:09:25 +0100

Hi everybody!

Has anybody of you ever used any of the features BOND_ANGLEDIST or
BOND_ENDANGLEDIST? The UG contains zero documentation on these features,
and apparently our changes to allow for dynamical switching of the bond
angle potential has messed these features up.

Can anybody tell me how to use them and what is the difference between
the two?

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart