espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo 3.1 freeze period

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] ESPResSo 3.1 freeze period
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:09:44 +0100

Hi ESPResSo developers!

As of now, I declared the master branch of ESPResSo *frozen*, i.e. until
we have done the release of ESPResSo 3.1 (which we will do in about 14
days), no new features are to be merged into the master branch.

However, you are encouraged to test the code as hard as you can.
Bugfixes, documentation and the like should of course still be done.

If you have new features, please leave them in topic branches until the
master is open for development again.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart