espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] P3M in noncubical boxes with noncubical mesh?

From: Florian Weik
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] P3M in noncubical boxes with noncubical mesh?
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 14:18:46 +0100

Hi,
in principle the p3m in espresso is able to use a non-cubic mesh. Only the functions to set it are missing
in the script interface. What you can do is use the tuning routine with a non-qubic box, that should work.
This will be fixed soon, thank you for reminding me.

Florian Weik

--
Florian Weik

address@hidden