espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Tcl-split

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Tcl-split
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:34:51 +0100

Hi all,

since some of the splitting of of Tcl is a bit more tricky, I started on that.

Main changes:
- global variables
- main routine / start up
- background error collector
- all files that still include tcl.h and/or parser.h

Note that the latter category are most files. I guess I will finish at latest
end of next week, so be prepared for another big commits, and lots of merging
on local branches.

Cheers,
Axel

PS: did anyone (aka Rudolf or Florian) answer Stefan Hernando in the meantime?
If so, please do that via the mailing list, so that everybody knows the
question was answered.

--
JP Dr. Axel Arnold
ICP, Universität Stuttgart