espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Mailing lists espresso, espresso-devel and espresso-ann

From: Olaf Lenz
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:02:43 +0100

Hello everybody!

So far, the mailing lists for ESPResSo have been hosted at FIAS in
Frankfurt. As we do not have any connection to FIAS anymore, and as all
of ESPResSo moves to GNU Savannah anyway, we will also move the mailing
lists there.

Therefore, as of *now*, I will deactivate the FIAS mailing lists. These
are going to be the last mailings on the lists.

Instead, I will subscribe all of you to the new mailing lists at Savannah:

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=espressomd

So, in the future, please use the addresses

  address@hidden
  address@hidden

The "espresso-announce" list will be discontinued, as it was never
really used anyway.

Note that it will not be possible to send mailings to the new lists
until the archives of the old mailing lists have been transferred to
Savannah, which will hopefully be done on Monday, 15th November.

Best regards
  Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart