espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] request for the development version

From: Torsten Stuehn
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] request for the development version
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:13:01 +0200

Hi Shih-ju,

we have just released a new ESPResSo version 2.1.0 on

   http://www.espresso.mpg.de

which has the Lattice-Boltzmann feature included.
Feel free to download it from there.

Please note, that the LB feature is still experimental
and hardly documented (there is an example in testsuite/lb.tcl).
We currently cannot provide any further support for this module.
Documentation of LB will be available in some future release of
ESPResSo.

Kind regards,
Torsten.

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,

I am studying polyelectrolytes (PEs) condensations with Espresso. I know how to
simulate PEs without hydrodynamic interaction. Now I want to include the
interaction in my PEs systems which need the Lattice-Boltzmann feature. Could
you please have me get access to the CVS server to get the development version.
Thank you for your kindness.

Best regards,

Shih-ju

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.astaro.com

--
Dr. Torsten Stühn
MPI für Polymerforschung