espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] configure problem with fresh cvs checkout

From: Torsten Stuehn
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] configure problem with fresh cvs checkout
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:05:31 +0200

Dear all,

when you do a fresh cvs checkout of Espresso, you have
to call the autogen command before ./configure works
correctly. Else any command line parameters given to
configure are not considered.
As far as I remember the default of a fresh Espresso
checkout should be, that no autogen command is necessary.

I fixed this behaviour now and set it to the default, that
autogen is not necessary any more after a fresh checkout.
(At least on most of the supported architectures).

Torsten.

--
Dr. Torsten Stühn
MPI für Polymerforschung