espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Tcl interpreter changed?

From: Kai Grass
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Tcl interpreter changed?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:01:04 -0400

Hi again,

have there been some changes to the way the Tcl interpreter is integrated into Espresso (or vice versa ;))? If you now start the interactive mode, the line starts with a ">" instead of a "%" previously there. Furthermore, it shows a bit weird cursor jumping behaviour. This alone wouldn't bother me, but the fact that the interactive mode doesn't work on my Mac anymore ("error in initialization script: divide by zero") is an important issue to me. I know, that the interactive feature wasn't designed to be a feature to start with, but I still think losing it would be pretty sad.

Thanks for your help,
Kai
--
Dipl. Phys. Kai Grass
(current coordinates)

phone: +1 613 562 5800 x6937
fax:   +1 613 562 5190
--
Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (FIAS)
Max-von-Laue-Strasse 1

phone: +49 69 798 47533
fax:   +49 69 798 47611