emacsconf-discuss

Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2022 Q&A videos are now available on emacsconf.org

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [ANN] EmacsConf 2022 Q&A videos are now available on emacsconf.org
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 07:32:38 -0800

Hi everyone!

The videos from the Q&A sessions as well as the recording of "orgvm: a simple HTTP server for org" (Corwin Brust) and the new recording for "GRAIL---A Generalized Representation and Aggregation of Information Layers" (Sameer Pradhan) are now available on the talk pages linked from
https://emacsconf.org/2022/talks/ as well as on
https://media.emacsconf.org/2022/ . You can also find them on Toobnix on the EmacsConf channel (https://toobnix.org/c/emacsconf/videos) as well
as on other popular video-sharing sites.

Next steps for harvesting: we'll work on adding chapter markers for the Q&A sessions so that you can jump to specific questions, and maybe we'll even edit the Q&A captions so that they're nice and neat and can be used as transcripts. =) Let me know if you'd like to help out with that!

Enjoy!

Sacha

Beautiful work, Sacha!

+1 to this